Frequently Asked Questions
Who is camp for?
- Children who have completed 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th grade
How much does camp cost this year?
- Regular price: $355
- For 6th graders participating in the canoe/adventure trip: $385
How do I register my child for camp?
- Go to Camper Registration and complete the instructions on that page.
How do I send in payments?
- Electronically: PayPal is available with the online registration form
- Mail a check: please place your camper's name in the memo line and make the check/money order payable to POG Summer Camp. Mail it to:
POG Summer Camp
c/o Katie Nath
614 Chestnut Street
Bridgeville, PA 15017